a combination of a massive amount of thinking and random tidbits have contributed to this random post. enjoy!
– i just downed a glass of freshly pressed apple juice and my taste buds are having a party.
– i tried out an all natural and yummy smelling deodorant and i’m LOVING it. of course i got one of the kid’s scents…lemonade. :o)
– this blog post by Carlos Whittaker reminded me where my heart thrives.
– i am donating more hair to locks of love this week! i’m excited for a new look and a fresh hairstyle. i’m one of those crazy kids who gets a haircut maybe once a year. either it makes it that much more special or i’m just lazy.
– i seriously did a happy dance when i found out our drive-thru got fixed at work. the sensor that dings when a car gets to the order box has been broken for about two months…meaning that someone has to stare at a monitor and say car when someone drives up…all. day. long. not having to do this anymore just feels like luxury.
– i have basically lived out of a bag the majority of the summer. between traveling and house-sitting, i’ll be thankful for my own space here soon.
last but not least, i’ve been fairly frustrated by how i’ve kinda checked out on life…pretty much in all aspects. things need to change and it starts right now. thankfully i can hold onto this truth…
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.